Monday, January 31

Spring cleaning. TO early???

WoW , it is last day of the month January. TIme does fly past quickly. Regina is up and is allready creating memories. She ran out of good stickers and now she is cutting pics out from magazines and cluing them to scrapbook. I guess we need to do some sticker shopping. lol

Gabriel is back in school and he was very lucky to get same teacher and kids he had before. I thought he will threw some horrible temper tantrum , but for my surprise he did not . Great going Gabriel.

AND I am living on a budget. I gave my husband all my credit cards and for return I got sertain amount cash, and now I have to live with that amount until january is over. I really needed to do something about my spending problem. Whenever I felt stressed I hit the stores and bought things I did not need. Of course I bought things I wanted but I did not NEED them. So now I can only buy things that I are NEEDED( food, food and more food). I hope it takes care of my spending problems. (WIsh me luck)

We did more cleaning today - this time we cleaned up drawers and organised our dvd/vhs/cd library/. We also are planning to clean up our closets. I have to threw away my FAT clothes. lol If I don't do that now, I have more reasons to eat , and before I know it I'll be back on size 22.( Yeap, 3,5 years ago that was my size ) Sounds fun ? huh?


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Today is the last day of your budget. Congratulations on making it this far :-)

Lennuk said...

You are doing good job there with organizing!
About spending... We do the same thing. Every Friday we take out some cash and this will be our week money.
But... I tend to spend still... I should take these credit cards out also!

Anonymous said...

Tell Regina that I will go buy stickers and send her some this weekend.
XXXXXX Carol :)