Sunday, January 23

Sunday- nothing exiting

Carol- I have been thinking a lot about you. I hope snow does not block you going out and doing things you love doing. I wish I could send you some good weather vibes to NY, but weather here in memphis is C O L D and windy. I think I forgot to mention to you that Regina was very happy to receive packs from you. SHe has been coloring and drawing pics . Everybody is amazed how well she colors. I think she even colors better than me. :D

Today I went to Michaels graft store. I just love going there. Right now they are getting all the Valentines Day and St Patricks day stuff up. I love valentines day :D

Regina is doing ok. I think her cold is getting little worse because she tells me that she can not swollow food because it hurts. :( But she tries. :)

Most of my stuff is packed and ready to leave memphis. 5 more days. Oh man. Times goes by so slow now. lol I was surprised how fast these 5 months passed and now I can not wait until these final days pass by. Oh I am so unpatient.

Beth and Heather- Regina told me that she also is very exited to go back and meet Heather. She sayed that she will pack her suitcase and move to heathers place for a while. lol I guess that FOR A WHILE means sleepover. Trust me, Regina is ready to have some Girl fun. Only thing I am little worried is that She is Spoiled to rotten here, and has little attitude problems. I hope that HEather will teach her how to behave well and not argue about every little thing :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana--I think about you and Regina a lot!! We had toooo much snow here over the weekend. Went to get my hair done and came out into a blizzard. I think we got about 13-15 inches where I live--some towns more eastward got more. Driving and walking is awful. And it's so very cold. I hate winter. I think I'll stay indoors until spring! I wrote Regina a little poem about what I think of snow. It's in the package I sent to your house. I'm glad she enjoys the coloring "stuff" and I'll be looking for some more to send her, as soon as I can get out of the house. I'm a real "klutz" in snow and ice. I'm looking forward to going to Michaels too, very soon. I love Valentines Day also....it's my anniversary! I hope you have a safe trip home. And I am sure that Regina's "attitude" will change for the better as soon as she is home in a regular family life situation.
Love to you all,
Carol :)
P.S. Does Regina still wear a size 4/5?