Wednesday, January 26

Last preparations...

Nick , Sija And Gabriel left to Ca this morning. Now it is only Me and Regina. :) I am doing my last packing and trying to fit all the stuff that is left here to one suitcase. lol I think I can do it. Regina is also packing her suitcase. She has packed and unpacked at least 10 times allready. lol. She is really, really exited to go back home and meet his old friends again. But so am I. I really want to go home and clean my house. I have not cleaned for 4 months, Sija( my sis) did all the cleaning here. :) She is cleaning maniac, she loves to clean (Just like my mom). I am more of a messmaker. I guess that is a nice balance ;)

I payed a quick visit to hospital today. I had to pick up letter that I will give Reginas doctor in CA, and I also got a CD with Latest MRI. I preffered to have the first MRI( where tumor was present), but I guess Valerie was to busy and forgot;). That is ok. I can always go back and ask for it. :o) Yes, her brain looks nice and clean :)

OK. Today is my last day online. If you want to reach me tomorrow please call me (949) 290 6958 .

I want to thank you all for being part of Reginas story. I will continue to write as often I get a chance. Don't forget to check for updates.

I know lot of you are checkin up on us. Please leave us a not that you where here spying on us. ;) We love hearing from you :)



2 comments:

Lennuk said...

hello, hello!
have a nice trip!
good luck travelling with only one suitcase! :) sure!
see you in CA!

Kathy said...

Godspeed, Diana and Regina...