Thursday, January 20

I am doing my Happy Chicken dance. :D:D:

First I want to apologize for not updating yesterday, but nothing interesting happened;)

Today I have the best news for you. REGINAS SCANS WERE CLEAN :D SPARKLING CLEAN. What a feeling. I feel like a mountan has lifted from my shoulders and I can finally breath:)

Regina is feeling great. She has been singing and dancing . She had lumbar puncture done, but after anestesia wore off , she was up and playing. She is very exited about us going home and her feeling better and better every day :) YEAh, that's my girl.


AND--------- I finally got my wish. On Tuesday Reginas line will be removed. YES. I was so scared to bring up the subject today. I knew what the answer was going to be. NO. But after I explained him and valerie why line has to be removed, they both agreed and on Tuesday Regina is going to be freeeeee. :))))) I am so happy with Reginas progress.

Thanks to Dr Gajjar and his dedicated staff and research plan, to B clinic , Regina is here with us and Ready to take next big step in this wonderful life. I am speachless. Speachless in a good way :)

4 comments:

Lennuk said...

Congrats! For Regina! For you! For all your family! What a great news!
I will join your chicken dance! :)

tibi-tibi-tibi-tip,
tibi-tibi-tibi-tip
tibi-tibi-tibi-tip,
tip-tip-tip-tip.

Queen D said...

;) Thanks Leila for not letting me make a fool out of myself ;) hehe

Kathy said...

I don't want to be a chicken
I don't want to be a chicken
I just want to be a duck
quack quack quack quack

at least that's how we sing the chicken dance song at our house.

I told you they'd probably take her line out if you bugged them, and I'm glad she's getting it out.

How are y'all getting home?

Steven's photos of getting his line out are here:

http://stevenbell.blogspot.com/2004/05/cycle-4-day-25-pomp-and-circumstance.html

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What great news!! Only good things for Regina from now on! Happy trip home (hopefully very soon).
XXXXXX Carol :)