Saturday, January 15

Cupcake Heaven.

Yummmm! Me and regina made some cupcakes today. With one package we made 12 cupcakes with 3 different flawors. Regina wanted to have original flawor- she got it, I wanted to have banana/cinamon- so I added some bananas and cinnamon in 1/3d, and 3d flawor is chocolate . Room smells soooo good right now.

Before cupcakes I went to see movie. ELEKTRA. I think it was good movie. My kind of movie with comic book action and poor acting jobs. But action was all good. And if you like Jennifer Garner then 10+.

What I DID not like about my todays movie experiense was that movie theater was DIRTY. YUCK!!! Cleaning staff had not cleaned up after previous presentation and all the popcorn, empty soda cups, papers , straws where all over floors and chairs. I have never seen such a mess in movie theater. I guess my next nightmare will be about popcorn attacing me and I am stuck in one of those empty soda cups. LOL.

Anyway, it was slow day. Regina keeps doing well. She takes her meds pretty good and has not thrown up once. Our TPN mashine arraived last night around 12.15 and after that I was so tired and lazy to move to bed. I fell asleep on sofa.


BTW- Cupcakes are ready now. OH, THEY TASTE HEAVELNY!!!!! With some chocolate frosting on top and vanilla ice cream on side. You have no idea what you are missing :) Better than - you know what.......;) No strings attached. ANd they make you fat - just like marrige does. I am telling the truth, and nothing but the truth


Love Diana

FOOD INTAKE( Regina)
Chips- 300 CAL
meatball with sauce
36 oz of milk
water
3 bites of ice cream
1 tsp Chocolate frosting and 3 bites of cupcake.

Sunday:
2 meatballs with sauce
14 mini choco cookies-150cal
noodles about 5 mouthfulls
milk 30 oz
cinnamon bread 1/2 slice

2 comments:

Kathy said...

An entire bag of chips and 36 oz. of milk?

Sounds like that TPN could go away soon.

Did you go the Peabody Place Theatres? Every time we were there it was clean, but we didn't get to go as often as you I don't think.

The entire four months we were there we only had a babysitter twice so we could go see a movie without the kids.

We went to see Passion Of The Christ and Kill Bill part 2.

I loved both movies, even so I cried through almost the entire Passion Of The Christ movie-- somehow I decided I identified too much with Mary, watching her son suffer and being powerless to do anything about it.

Those butterflies are starting in my stomach thinking about going to Memphis-- two weeks from tomorrow we fly.

Anonymous said...

Yes, TPN goes away pretty soon. Today( sunday) I hook her up with a last bag of TPN. TOmorrow we have to see nutritionist and I have to report her how Regina did with eating.:D I am so exited :D

Yes, we went to Peabodys . It is usually clean and I never had to be dissapointed. But this time I was . it was theater no 18.

I miss going to movies in CA when theaters are usually full. Whenever I go to movies here I am almost only person watching it. I guess I just watch wrong movies.