Wednesday, January 12

Little confused( edited)

I told you about Reginas tummy problems. Well, I got the results back while ago and in Blinic they told me that everything is notmal. Nothing to worry about. Poop was negative but her urine did show little viral infection, but nothing to worry about. Today Eclinic nurse called and told me that her poblem HAS to be treated with antibiotics and she prescribed some for Regina. She sayed if it is not treated it may get worse. Or come back later on or 100 other things. She has to take meds for 10-14 days and if 2 poop cultures come back negative she can stop taking them. How frustrating.
We decided to go out to eat today. I was hoping maybe regina will eat more if we are out. I was so right. We went to Chilis. She had 1/4th of pizza, ( kids size), 5 pieces of penne pasta with marinara sauce, 3 tsp of chocolate ice cream, 1/3 white chocolate tipped marshmallow, 5 sips of coke and right now she is eating skittles. She really is sweet tooth. I need to make her eat meat. She does not want to hear a thing about the meat. Then we did little shopping and now I am overtired. .Nick is finally back from China. He informed me that Our neighborhood looks great and rain has not done much damage. :) Lucky us :)


1 comment:

Kathy said...

You've got to be really careful now about the infections, and you want to get the infection taken care of before you go home.

Her ANC is OK, but not what it used to be, and you want to take all illnesses seriously until her ANC recovers completely.

If you have to stay for 10-14 days, maybe you can get her line out before she comes home.