Tuesday, January 25

U P D A T E

I happily announce that we fit all our stuff to our car. yeah. Car is fully packed. I am really glad that I don't have to ride back to ca.lol

Me and nick Went to Texas De Brazil ( restaurant) to have dinner. Food was amazing as always the best in Memphis( brazilian barbeque). Of course I had to eat tooo much, but it was worth it. Parmesan Chicken- the best
Bacon wrapped fillet Mignon- it just melted in my mouth- these were my favorites. But they serve around 15 different meats, and servers sircle from table to table to offer fresh meats whenever you are ready to eat.

Then they have salad/ cold bar. My favorite from there are smoked salmon, marinated jalapeno peppers with carlic, asparagus with strawberry vinnegrete, tomatoes with pesto sauce, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, ... lets just say. I LIKE IT ALL. If you are not meat lover, you will be after visiting this place. MEAT just melts in your mouth- thats how good it is. :)

Nick went back to hotel and sija is out having some midnight fun ;) It is just me my kids and suitcases :D

No comments: