Friday, January 7

LAst day in B clinic

We dont have to go to Hospital until Tuesday, and then it is E clinic with Dr Gajjar :)
Regina is not feeling very well. She has a runny nose and tummy problems. If she poops 2 more times today I have to take her back to hospital and they have to find out what causes her Diarrhea. She also has to take antibiotics for cold and apetite stimulants , because we really do want to get off the TPN. Today she have not eaten anything and she shows no signs of hunger. I told nutritionist lets keep her on TPN over the weekend because I don't think she will eat much during this " down " time.
Her counts are revovering nicely. Everything looks grate. I wish she had attitude makover, because her lately negative attitude is starting to annoy me a bit. Everything is bad for her, people are bad, doctors are bad, home is bad, weather is bad, food is bad, friends are bad>..... MANNER are B A D. I really hope she'll change because enough is enaough and she has to understand when and where, but she just ignores me when I tell her about how to behave or when to say Hi, and you welcome and thank you.

About me, my "scars" are not hurting me at all, BUT I got killer headace. I think it is mostly because I am over tired. Last night I only got 5 hours of sleep, night before that 4 hours. Most hours I got to sleep here in st Jude over this 6 months is 6 hours and that happened only maybe once in 2 months. After we get back to home I really need to get away from all of it for a while. I really do. Just me, nobody else. I want to spend a day in the spa, get a manicure and pedicure, get my hair colored, loose 15 lbs, start eating healhy again( right now I am in vending mashine Diet, and it is not working, lol). I have to start exercising more , take my friends out to eat, give my husband MUCH needed attention, start cooking again( I can come to your house and cook dinner for you, just call me and I'll be there ;) )). THen I want to scrapbook more , have ADULT conversation , eat slice of caramel cheescake, dress up and go clubbing, drink cosmopolitans, bleach my teeth, get my permanent retainer out. And I really want to go to Hollywood and just walk around. But most of all, I want our FAMILY to be family again. And I want to REDECORATE our master bedroom, because it looks horrible. If you check out our photo album(links) then you see what I mean. I want it to make our getAway retreat, stress free zone. :)

OK, OK, this is 1/3 of all the things I NEED to do. Soon you hear about the rest of the list :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! What a surprise and how sweet of you! I'm sending you a card, but with the slowness of the post office, I just wanted you to know that it got here.
Sorry that Regina is not feeling too great. Glad to hear your teeth ordeal is over. Your list about "you" seems quite appropriate. You deserve it.
Love to you both,
Carol :)

Kathy said...

What?

Redecorate your bedroom?

Why would you want to get rid of all those lovely flowers?

:-)

Queen D said...

Kathy- I can save those flowers for you ;) lol

I FINALLY saw Ken and told him that You and Steven sayed hallo. he sayed that he really liked Taking Care of Steven and that Steven was great kid :)

Lennuk said...

Good luck on your last stretch!
Your LIST of To Do's sounds great!
Dinner? At my home? Sounds really good! ;)
Have a great weekend! Our's going to be rainy!