Saturday, January 8

Weekend.

Today started 7 am for me. I went to gym to do my cardio for one hour. Then 11.30 we went to see Unfortunate Events movie- it was ok, nothing special. Then I did some shopping and my favorite part of the day was visiting RMH , where Lauren King Min. cooked dinner for RMH families. Target house Families where also invited and we payed a visit. Dinner was great as always- very tasty food. :) and atmosphere was fantastic :) I got to meat Debbi who I havent seen for a while and it was nice to talking to her . Sadly I had to leave to soon , because Regina announced she was bored. So we left, and now we are back in target house. I feel full( why I have no willpower to say no to food- desserts, chocolate)

Tomorrow we will have to go to hospital and get our labs. Hopefully they are all fine. Regina is feeling better today. No " poop" problems. All the meds she has to take are making her throw up( antibiotics, apetite stimulants, tummy meds, allergy meds, and antinausea meds- last ones are the only ones that does not make her throw up. I feel so bad that I have to feed them , but she has to take them . :(



Kailen and Felicia- we think and talk about you often. I hope everything is fine with Keilen. We miss you and can not wait to meet you when you get up here .:)

No comments: