Saturday, January 1

Happy new year to you all.

Last night we watched as ball tropped in NY, ( it was 11o'clock local time). Then I drowe SIja and Gabriel back to Target house , waited another hour or so utnil they showed on tv how people went grazy on Beale street( about 85 000 people . THen I played super mario and went to sleep. Then REgina woke up 4 am, told me that she is done sleeping for tonight, started reading her book, and while doing so she fell asleep.

As you can read, we are still inpatients. Her ANC did not jump as expected and her hemoglobin is little low, so we wait here another day before going back to Target house. While outpatients, I have to administrate her Antibiotics numerous times a day. ( I guess about 4 times )

My tooth pain is getting better. But when I start thinking about 6th of January, then pain returnes( I guess I am scared about they pulling out my teeth. lol

If Regina does not start eating until tomorrow, they consider giving her some apetite stimulators./

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy New Year and I hope you get to go home tomorrow.

During Steven's last cycle, I managed to talk them into letting us go back to Target House while he was still neutropenic-- we were going crazy in the hospital by then as I'm sure you are. Administering the antibiotics at home wasn't bad at all, so much better than being in the hospital.

You'll hopefully be home by the end of the month, and for Regina, this is her time to heal. Yours too, you'll most likely find you have more healing to do than it seems to you right now.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Although we live so close, we have never seen the ball in Times Square drop in person--you have to be nuts to go there and stand for hours! We always watch on TV. It's so warm here that it doesn't feel like New Years. I hope it stays that way, but it won't.

Glad Regina is doing better than she was a few days ago and hope she's well enough to go back to Target House ASAP.

Don't worry about your teeth. You don't feel anything when they are pulled and the pain AFTER they are pulled disappears quickly and it will be much better than it is now. (My daughter had all four of her wisdom teeth pulled, and she has them all in a little container. She only needed some Advil after they were pulled, and that was only for a day or so.)

Hope 2005 is a good year for you all. Hugs and kisses to Regina.

Carol :)

Anonymous said...

Nice one, but i think you should focus on improving a little bit and putting new content. Ohterwise i always encourage such ideas.