Friday, December 31

Wow, it is allready last day of this year???

Regina woke up with her ANC being 200!! WOHOOOOO!. From here everythins HAS to go for better. Let's leave all the trouble and sorrow into year 2004, and lets start new with 2005!!!!!! I really hope next year will be better for us and all the other parents who are here in St jude.

Last night we had little toilet accident in our room. lol. Regina wanted to go to potty around 4 AM. After she was done I had to flush. But water kept coming and coming and coming and did not stop. I told the nurses , they contacted maintance team and finally they fixed the problem. But the water flushing sound was toooooooo loud- it sounded like Niagra Falls. lol It was loud.

My teeth are still huring - no meds help, and I look like lilttle chipmunk with my swollen cheek. lol I can not wait till 6th of January, so they can pull my trouble out. And then I have to be in more pain for at least when pain is gone. I have no Idea what I just sayed, but it sounded logical.

I wish all of you Happy New Year.

PLEASE, sign our guestbook. I know that daily I have around 36 unique visitors, but I never hear from you. Just drop a note that you stepped buy and wished us Happy new year ;) . :) We Really, really want to hear from you :) ( now I am forcing you to do so)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana, Regina, and Sija,

Happy New Year! It's great to get the good news that Regina is doing better. We think about you every day and look forward to your return to California.

So sorry to hear that you are in pain with your wisdom teeth. Sending a wish that the pain goes away.

Heather just saw me on the computer and wanted to send a message to Regina, "I love you and I really, really, really, miss you" then she just sang a song to Regina about how much she loves her, misses her and wants to play with her. Hopefully, that will happen this month. We're keeping our fingers crossed.

Love,
Beth and Heather