Friday, December 3

What a fun eneving.

Today was easy day. Reginas counts where just great. Her ANC was almost 8000. It meant that we did not have to go to Medicine room for G csf. Her ANC was 2 days in a row over 2000.

Then tonight there was spanish night in target house. Spanish songs, food etc. Regina and Gabriel were just making me laugh. When music was playing they where dancing like grazy. YES. Regina gave us a performance of a lifetime. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.
She has been watching Britney spears greatest hits DVD , and she tryed to dance like her( WITH a CHAIR), then she bended her body in a way I thought it is not possible. And what really cracked me up was- I hope you guys are ready for this- She took 2 chairs. She asked Gabe to sit one chair, and she set another one. Then she grabbed Gabriels face and kissed her . OH, gROsss. SHe did it twice . Gabriel had no power to say no , because REgina smushed his face so hard he had nowhere to run. oh gowd. It was hilarious. You should have seen them. Grazy kids. lol

Now tomorrow, my sweet husband is Running for Marathon. He is ready for his first half marathon. He never ran marathon before so this one is extra special. :)


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Our best wishes for good luck to Nick tomorrow in the marathon!