Thursday, December 30

It was little better today. :)

Todays tests came back negative- no more infection in her line. :) But she still has to be on antibiotics another 10-12 days :) She is not eating almost anything at all. We tryed to reduce the amount of TPN she is getting, but she still shows no signs of hunger. She looks very tired and stressed. Different Regina . She is still very moody and angry most of the time and smiles only when she makes a joke or thinks what she says is funny.


Nick is in china now. I want to tell you what he did today :) He read about one woman whose daughter has Leukemia( in China), but she does not have money to get her daughter treatment. After reading that he contacted her and sent her money. I almost started crying when he told me that. ( don't tell him). THank you honey for helping other :)

About me- I went to see Dentist. Next week 3 of my wisdom teeth has to be pulled. No fun, but I can not take this pain anymore. It is horrible. No painkillers have helped so far. I got prescription for new ones, but I doubt that there will work. Well see.


No comments: