Sunday, December 19

I can not belive :)

That we are almost done. She is finished with her 3 day chemo course, now she gets tomorrow off and then she will get her stemcells back on Tuesday. And one feek after tuesday she will get her last low dose of vincristine. :) She is doing ok. We are still on third floor and most likely stay there until she receives her stem cells. 4th floor is overfloaded with sick kids. One thing I like about ICU is every nurse has one patient, so Regina gets the best care possible, but the same time they really dont know all the chemo " rules".

Once somebody asked from me what religion I am and I told them I am ortodox. The person asked if I go to chuch and pray daily . I told her that not really. I used to go to church back in Estonia but I quit going after I moved to USA. I also told her that I don't pray. I am sending my best wishes and thoughts to all the kids that need them and those are my " prayers". The person asked if I was afride that after I die I burn in hell from enternety to enternety. I told her that if this is what hell feels like I am ready, because what I am experiencing right now is probably worse than hell- not knowing what will happen and worring constantly. I can take the HEAT!!!!


One of the Christmas presents for Regina is Leapster. Last night I asked one more time about her christmas wishes. That was very wrong thing to do. She changed her mind and now she wants to have LEap Frog. Oh boy. Her and her grazy wishes. I hope santa has time to go to shopping and get that leap frog thing.

And I want to cook Traditional Estonian Christmas dinner this year -.. so much to do , so little time.

No comments: