Thursday, December 23

HO, ho ho and Merry Chistmas. :)

OMG, and it is again this time of year. Presents, people being nice to each other and smiling and pretending they like each other ,but really all they think is maybe behaving this way we get more good stuff.

Anyway. We are doing ok. Not the best day in Reginas life. She threw up constantly today. Nothing seemed to be working. She got her ondensatron, adavan and again- ondensatron. I finally called to St Jude and doc. on call sayed that it is good idea to get her to bed, because then everything will stop. AND he was right. One hour no vomiting. She fell asleep listening her favorite Kids Pop 6 CD. SHe knows all those songs by heart. Before she fell asleep she was singing out loud. My sweet Pop princess.

It is really quiet here now. Kids are sleeping. I am eating Asiago and drinking red Zinfadel. No husband and sister around. I told them to get out of here or I will explode. lol

But Really, I asked them to go clubbing. So now they went off to find a club that is open. Ihope they have fun. I was no mood for fun tonight. I want to keep closer eye on Regina incase she starts vomiting again.

Her counts are doing really well. Usually when she was released from St Jude her ANC was 300, but today it was 5000. Yesterday it was 1800. So weird. Her hemoglobin was 8,2 and platelets 45000. I dont understand why she is so weak and moody and not active at all. I think that she is fighting with that viral infection , and the medicine she gets in the medicine room makes her really sick.

About weather here. It is icy cold and roads are slippery. I really like my 3 weel drive. I love, love , love driving in this kind of conditions. I get this adrenalin rush when I brake and car really does not stop right away because it is so slippery. It takes a little to make me happy :)

I hope you all have safe and Merry Christmas :)

Our Christmas dinner menu

Extra smokey ham
Sourcraut, barley and bacon dish
Estonian Potato salad- I tryed hard to get it to taste the way It tasted in Estonia
Tomato, cucumber salad with sourcream dressing
Apple bread
Cinnamon rolls
Gingersnap cookies
Glogg
REd wine
Holiday spice Pepsi
Boiled potatoes( Very healthy!!!)
Homemade gravy
Sausages and mac and cheese for kids, or whatever they feel like eating if they dont like homemade dinner cooked from scratch.
And maybe I make something more.


Hey you all!!! If you feel like joinging us tomorrow around 6pm, be our guest. Just take a holiday dish with you ( room 518, Target II) and lets have Merry Chistmas party!!!
More than Marrier:) All our St Jude friends are welcome.

You can call me (949) 290 6959 ( cell)
or Room (901)545 0145


1 comment:

Lennuk said...

How lovely 'tis to take this time
To greet our dearest friends,
To wish them health and happiness
Before the old year ends.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!!!!

PS
After reading yor menu for Christmas dinner I felt very hungry! :)