Tuesday, December 14

Just another day.

Sorry , I skipped yesterday.
I just did not feel like journaling. It was one of those days that I was very unhappy with myself.
First of all I am nerer happy with myself. there is alwasy something to pick on. But yesterday was really upsetting.
My problem Is I feel hungry all the time. I can not control my hunger. I drink my 10 glasses of water per day, I eat salad, fruits vegetables. I fike 30 miles per day( gym) SOunds healthy ? Huh? Yeah, but around 7pm hunger hits me, and I run to refrigirator to please my hunger and I eat until it is time to go to bed.
I was doing really good for a while. I was loosing and happy the way things were going, but now I just add pounds. :( I dont like it. I dont like it at all. I know I have to do something about it. I probably have to go back to my really strict 1200 calorie diet for 2 weeks. But it is really hard to do it here. I need somebody to do it with me, so it is easier. My sister is not the match. She eats her cereal and yogurt all day long and her last meal is 4 pm and then she snacks her damn carrots. ( sorry Sija). And her vision of healthy person is different from mine. So there you go.
I tryed weight watchers in the past. It worked for a while but I had hard time following though. I really have to but some more thought into healthier living. I dont want to gain 20 something lbs and look like I am all over the place. I have to stop it now . Any good recommendations how to do it right???( I am running out of options). Iused to be one that gives advice about weight loss, but now I am the one in need. ( it is hard to admit that)


Regina is doing great. Her counts look ready for chemo and she acts like Normal Regina:)

4 comments:

Lennuk said...

D, I have the same problem. I have been jogging past couple of months. I started out very good in October. I felt like I am losing pounds and was happy that jeans were getting loose. But then.... my sister come to visit me for a NOvember. We were on the Chinese food diet for a month. :) I jogged, but not as often. I gained during this time period.
I have been jogging much more again as my sister is gone. I enjoy it! But... so far I have been gaining weight. How encouraging! And I am jogging a lot. 4 miles and 7 miles, and 5 miles ect.
And I feel the same thing as you just described.
I am not happy with myself. I feel uncomfortable as clothes don’t fit me.
But something keeps me running instead of quitting. And you know what!? I want to run! I was planning to run a marathon, but as I have missed a lot of miles I will do probably just 5K and an other thing what keeps me going is that it will not be just be marathon, but my plan is to run and raise money for St. Jude.
But still… Pounds! They are still there and but luckily I am happy most of the time with myself.
Anyway… I am off for a run right now. I will run 4 miles today.
Good luck to you! :)

Anonymous said...

Sleeping Beauty, I think you have nothing to worry about. You look GREAT. You have sooo beautiful long legs and you look really feminine. :) Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

hei LEila. Lets start Good Food Sucks club. lol

Anonymous- are you sure you looked at pictures of me???

Anonymous said...

Yes, Sleeping Beauty, I have had a look at all of your pictures. Several times in fact, because you are such a cute family. You are pretty and feminine. And I forgot to put my name down: I'm Santa Clause. :)