Sunday, December 5

And he left.

My Dh went back to Ca today. It was fun while he was here :) He entertained our kids , ran his first half marathon ever and was in pain.

Last Night we went to Texas de Brazil restaurant to eat. I made reservation for 8.30. We went there and waited when they call us in. It took over one hour and millions of checkins from us when we finally got invited in to eat. Middle of our dinner manager came to our table and apologised and told us since we waited for so long we get our dinners 15% off and free desserts. I was so surprised. Dinner was excellent. But it is pricy place. I think our dinner cosed us like 200 dollars( without drinks). So 15% off was nice half marathon present for guys. :) We will defanetely return to that place when nick comes back to visit us during the christmas. :)

Since dessert was free and I fasted whole day I had to have creme brule- it was soooooo gooooood. I want more. !!! !:)

Here is link
http://www.texasdebrazil.com/index2.php

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Creme brulee is my favorite dessert in the world.

Good thing it's low fat and low calorie...