Saturday, January 22

FOOD IS GOOD

Tonigh was the night that The Pittmans cooked dinner in RMH. Oh man. Before I went there with kids I promised myself that I only eat a little. YEAH< RIGHT. You just can not eat little because food they make is just toooo good. Vegetable casserole, sweet potato dish, grilled chicken breast and legs, hamburgers, corn salad....... and more and more and more......
Before we started this whole ST JUDE experiense I was vegetarian. BUT , you just can not be vegetarian in MEMPHIS. At least not me. I have to experiense this whole new unhealty way of staying healthy. Do I make any sense now? lol

Anyway- food was excellent, desserts were good and kids behaved really well. I feel full and happy today.

Did you guys know that Memphis is unhealtiest city in USA and besides that , rated fourth fattest city in usa( meaning overweight ). And I so understand why it is like the way it is.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

The Pittmans are the best. And no, I don't think it is possible to be a vegetarian and find anything decent to eat in Memphis.

Just stick with what's available and good. I never cared much for barbeque, but we learned to like it in Memphis.

You can go back to vegetarianism when you get back to California, the land of tofu, hummus, and seafood.

Do you have reservations to fly home yet?

Anonymous said...

We're getting really excited about your return home!! What great news about the clean and clear test. Heather is ready to play with Regina. When? Soon we hope.

Miss you,
Love,
Beth and Heather