Friday, January 21

I dream......

There is nothing much to report. We did not have to go to St Jude today. Instead we just went out and enjoyed good weather until both kids started acting up. ( about hour). Regina is doing pretty well. Her runny nose is getting more runny. I guess she has to be but back on some new antibiotics, because the ones she just finished are doing nothing to make her feel better.
Lot of the kids are down with colds and sinus problems so I think maybe Regina cought something from somebody in the hospital. Her apetite is still very weird. Things she liked yesterday make her sick today and things she liked today will make her gag tomorrow. She is off the TPN and now we have to really , really encourage her to eat as much as possible.

We are getting more and more exited about leaving to CA. First thing I will do is take a looooong bath and burn candles--- AND buy some fresh REAL flowers. I havent had a bath for 4,5 months. I so need one now!! I also have to get some baths salts- lavender, eucalypt, peppermint, lemon. And New candles of course and manicure, and pedicure. I am so ready to leave this place.
I don't mind living in Target house, but I miss all the things I used to do and I took for granted. Now everything I don't have here seems so much more luxorius.

OK. Here I go again talking about myself. But there is really nothing else to report. :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

The eating thing, where one day they like something and the next day they hate it, that is a typical symptom.

It took probably 6 months, but now I'd say Steven's tastes are back to what they were.

There are just a few things he used to like that now he doesn't. You just learn not to buy too much of anything they say they like, unless you are prepared to eat it when they decide they don't want it any more.