Tuesday, January 4

Early mornings, late nights

Last Night Regina fell asleep REALLY late, so did I. Then I had to wake up 6AM to give her meds( of course it did matter to her, since she was sleeping when I hooked her up with sidekick.
Her labs today looked ok. Her hemoglobin is running little low, 8,2. When it is 8 tomorrow, she will get some blood. LOOOOONG day in the medicine room . Usually when her hemoglobin is low, she is really tired and sleepy. It is not the case today. She is all over the place- and all happy :)

We are going to Grizzlies house today. It is Grizzlies house first Birthay and we dont want to miss that. I think some Grizzlies players and dancers show up also, and of course there is Cake and candy ( I can not miss that), and I hope kids have fun. :)
Sija is making up in hope to meet her special someone( I know if she reads this, she'll kill me), lollololololol,) SHe is still single and looking and all the guys she meets are short or married. She needs tall and single ones. OK. That is about it , maybe if I feel like, I post later how Grizzly party was :)

Take care

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Basketball players are very tall, many of them are single, and they make good money, so probably Grizzlies House party is a very good place to go for Sija :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hei, You removed my first commment. OK. I am looking someone special....???!!Short- tall!??? What else?!? Soon you are going to write that I need plastic surgery, Or I need to color my hair or I am not human being...Thank you SiS.

Sija

Anonymous said...

Sija looks very pretty, from the pictures I've seen of her. Guys should be running after her. However....single is much more important than tall!! LOL
Carol