Sunday, January 30

Lazy me. :)

I am sorry for the lack on entries. . I have time but same time I dont. I have so much to do around the house and outside the house it is grazy. But it is really nice up here. Home sweeet home;)

We have been organizing and cleaning and messing up our house over and over again. Don't tell Regina and Gabriel, BUT we threw away about 5 garbage bags full of toys. I felt sad to threw some of the toys away but , they don't really play with most of the stuff anyway. I need space for new toys ;)

Regina is doing great. She keeps herself busy doing what she likes to do. Today she has been creating memories. She and Sija cut out pictures from old magazines and she clued them to her little book. Her apetite is getting greater and greater.m Her new favorite food is turkey sandwiches and Starbucks Sugar cookies. She also likes Wahoos kid bowls ( rice and beans ). She laughes more she is more active and she just loves being back home :)

Tomorrow I will take Gabriel back to preshool. He will pick up from where he left off :)

No comments: