Monday, January 10

Easy day.

Nothing much is going on in here. Regina is eating more and more and asking for snacks. That is great. No hospital today.

This morning I got a haircut. Goulds people come to Target house and give Target house families free haircuts. So I just got tiny trim. I want my hair to grow longer , so I could have extensions.

Then I felt like going to movies. I decided to watch Darkness. I like scary movies and this was one of them. But I was disapointed. Yes, it was scary but I HATED the ending. It felt like I have to come back tomorrow and then they show Part II. HATED it. I really wanted to go to see White Noise but i did not want to wait 3 hours until the mocie started. After Movie I bought 2 scoops of Ice cream for Regina, but she sayed she does not want it and of course I ate it. BAD Diana, we parents are not supposed to eat our childrens leftovers. I just did not want threw 5 dollars down to trash.

And I think that is about it. Really, my life is full of events, but same time nothing interesting is happening.

Hey Californians. How's weather???

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Rain, followed by rain, then more rain, then flooding.

A few tornadoes out in the valley. I-5 over the Grapevine has mostly been closed, so trying to drive to Northern California at this time of year isn't a good idea because the alternate route, the coast, is flooded out.

But we needed it. Maybe not this much, but I figure we've got a beautiful spring coming.

That's one thing its too bad you'll miss in Memphis. Spring was amazing, all those trees on Madison and Poplar go from not having a single leaf to being in full bloom in just a few week's time. The park across the street from Target House, near the zoo and golf course looks like a green paradise.

Even when we have enough rain to make all the mountains and hills green in California, we just don't have that abundance of blooming trees.

But going home now is the most important thing, so get that girl well so you guys can head out of there.

Another thing I'd like to mention that nobody told us beforehand is that as soon as Regina's counts are back, they'll probably stop the GCSF (maybe they already have).

When the GCSF is stopped, her counts will drop, not severely and not like neutropenia, but when we got home Steven's ANC was only something like 2000, it took months to return to the normal range.

Queen D said...

They stopped Reginas G shots on Last monday because her ANC was 45oo . It jumped from 1200 to 4500 overnigh and stayed stable. Yesterday her ANC was 5500. Tomorrow she has to go to A/T again and we'll see how everything goes. :)

She really is getting back to normal self again. Eating and talking and playing. :)

Lennuk said...

Oh, weather is awful. News are on and they show all these floods and mudslides.
Driving is slow. I leave at least 10 minutes earlier to work as usually...
Flood warnings are so punctual.
How is your house? It is on the top of the hill, but any other rain damage?
I saw Aviator last weekend. I loved it!

Lennuk said...

About rain and weather....
Spring is going to be beautiful!!! Green and bloomy.
But... I am thinking already about fall - all this green grass is going to be a lot of brush and I can only imagine these fires in California!!!
Anyway... no worries! I don't know... this just came to my mind.