Tuesday, November 30

May I whine???

Yeah, I really need to whine. It is raining, and I feel like I am absorbing all the rain that is falling from the sky. The feeling is horrible. If somebody would squeze now, there would be puddle of water on the floor. Yaiks. I really dont like this Memphis weather. I like California rainy weather.
And I have this weirdest headace. It is not there but it is there. If you know what I mean. It is like this. I feel like somebody is pintching me from left side( towards back) of the head. The ace is not there but evey hour or so I feel this pintching sensation for 10 minutes and then pain is gone. And then another hour or so it is there again. It is very , very weird pain. And it lasted whole night . How annoing.
Now, I am not finished yet. It is my turn to whine and I do it as much as I want to , so bare with me.

Because Regina is on TPN and because of chemo , she rans to bathroom every hour or so. And I am so over this bathroom thing. She sits up every time it is time to go to bathroom and she starts whimpering and crying that she needs to go to potty. But listen to this. If I ask her during her 30 minute twisting and turning session if she wants to go to potty , her answer is no. And then suddenly she starts crying and tells me that I HAVE to take her to bathroom. Regina- I am sorry to anounce but ther will be no baby sister in our nearest future. I am not ready to do this. And I am thankful that you are testing me like this ( waking up every hour, taking her to the bathroom- it is like baby feeding times, diaper changes etc).

What else??? OH, and I am so over this perfume thing in the hospital. Some people spray the whole container of perume on them when enetering though those hospital doors. I wonder if they evey read the care package they get when they start going to St Jude. It says clearly to avoid perfume because Chemo kids are sensitive to all the smells. I have reminded some people -really , I have. To read theyr care package about what to do or what not to do. Regina has thrown up so many times because those perfume soaked men and woman. And There are even some hospital workers( usually, the top workers, or then the maintance, housekeeping staff) who are walking perfume bottles. So please, if you Enter St Jude, think about the chemo kids and my nose, (t is very sensitive).

I think I am done for today. If you want to know more about what I dont like just ask. I feel like sharing today. Lets make today SHARE DAY!!!!!


No comments: