Friday, November 26

Friday..

We are still inpatients. Regina has no fever, but we are still in because doctors want her counts do recover before they discharge us.

Regina is doing good. She gets really crumpy after she gets benadryl. She gets sleepy and irritable and moody. And wants nobody to talk to her.

Gabriel is doing great also. He adjusted to this little apartment really well. He really does not care where he is at. Just like his mommy ;)

I mentioned yesterday that I will go do some shopping today. We went to local Oak Court mall. It is a small mall . I went there around 8. Mall seemed really empty. But then I went to Macys and it was packed with people. I got some new clothes for kids. Clothes that where onsale really did not appeal to me that much , so I ended up spending some dough for good clothes.

No comments: