Wednesday, July 25

Wednesday:)

(While ago)
Last Night Nick spent a night in the CHLA. I had dentist appointment today, and somebody is here right now to help to clean my house. I need a break from all that.

Nick told me that Regina continues to do well :) They have been playing with barbies and of course, my husband Nick is still called " Daddy Princess". How Nice.. ( i knew he had it in him, he just needed 7 1/2 year old girl to bring it out of him ;) )

Tonight I will drive back to CHLA, so my dh can come home.

Also, I will not have access to my laptop for few days. My laptops power cord broke , and HP is sending me new one sometimes next week. If I get a chance to update it, I will do it, or ask my friends write you an update.

So far so good. :)

Regina Tan
27715 Manor Hill rd
Laguna Niguel
Ca, 92677

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana,

Just wanted you to know I stopped by and I'm still praying each day for your precious Princess Regina.

I love the new picture of her, she is just so beautful.

I'm praying for you too mom, keep holding on to your HOPE!!

Susan

Ricardo Montoya said...

Princes Regina is a doll indeed. I came to your blog by means of a friend for efx2. I wish for the very best for you.
Rich

Kathy said...

Just checking in...

Hope you guys are out of the hospital by now, and even better yet, maybe home for a short bit.