Tuesday, February 15

Yesterday was busy day.( February 14th)

Morning started with droping Gabriel off to daycare. Then me and Nick went to buy new patio furniture. After that, me , sija and Regina painted Reginas room half pink. It took 3 coats of paint to get the color we wanted. Then, around 4.30 pm My dh decided to go to gym. we had reservation to restaurant 7PM. And he promised he'll be back 6pm. Suddenly he calls home and tells me he will be late because he had accident. I did not get all the details because Sija answered. When he got home, his hand was wrapped .

You know those workout chairs or benches that you can adjust to upright or flat position? Well, he started adjusting one and halfway through adjusting bench fell, and his hand got stuck - between his thumb and index finger. He lost lot of blood and he sayed he almost fainted because of that. He just finished his cardio, and his blood was still flowing hard, so thats why he lost lot of blood. :(

After he got home, we got dressed and went to Aliso Creek Inn to have our Valentines dinner. He could not drive his manual car , so he drowe my car instead. Dinner was wonderful. Lots of food. For apetiser they had shrimp kabobs and white truffle and potatoe soup. For main dish I had crispy crust salmon , and for dessert I had dark chocolate heart. I was stuffed it was lot of fooood to eat but worth every dollar ;)( Dinner price was fixed, so if I had skipped dessert and apetizers , I still had to pay the full price)

Then we drowe around looking for movie theater to see Hitch. But movie started too late and we ( I) did not want to wait couple of hours. Around 9.30 we went back home and watched CSI Miami. Sija had her friend over, and so 4 of us watched csi.

Today I added finishing touches to reginas room. It is still not ready and has to be accessorised.:)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

A fancy date and I see you didn't forget your Livestrong bracelet :-)

Enjoy your time before the kids start school. With a second grade and fourth grade kid, it's a school night, which means homework for everyone, even the parents, then we are all up very early in the morning.

Your dinner sounds delicious and Regina's room looks great.

Lennuk said...

Wow. I love Reginas room! So girly!
So cute!
See you soon!