Wednesday, February 2

I can not belive what I did. :)

While we were in Memphis I started thinking about all the people I know/communicate with here in CA. Belive me or I hacve no relationships whatever with my neighbors. SOmetimes I do take my neighbors trash out( next door), loan her our trash cans( what a relationship, lol) but nothing else.

About week ago , after we returned home, I wrote 2 page letter to our neighbors( on our street). It was hardest thing for me to do. I HAVE NEVER, EVER, EVER done something like that in my life.
I brfeifly( 2 pages) explaned them who we are and what has happened past 7 months. I printed them out, closed them in to envelopes and sticked them to their mailboxes/ doors/ in personal. I felt weird doing it. Not bad weird, but exited weird. I usually wait when people aproach me. Now it is my turn to aproach them and see where it goes from here

I just want to know more about people I see every day , exchange HI's , smilies or just ignore( lol)

I guess I am more in me then I thought ;)

1 comment:

Lennuk said...

It is so nice to know the people around you! Some of them are nice! And you want to keep in touch with them! Some of them... Not as nice, and you wish you never known them.
What you did is nice and brave thing. People are very self centered and don't care about others. I bet it touched them!
Personally - knowing you and your family have touched me! I am glad I know you.