Sunday, February 13

Sunday ,the 13th.

IT is great day. Regina is 100% better from yesterday. SHe is not fighting, crying or complaining. I guess She was just did not get enough sleep and was tired from her sleepover party with her best friend.
We went to see our friends baby today who was born 2 weeks ago. Regina was exited to do that because she LOVES babys. They also have 2 big german shepards- beautiful dogs. Joshua is CUTEST baby I have seen for a while. ;) He was quiet the whole 40 minutes we were there. I remember my kids never where quiet. Only time he made some sound was when he got hungry , and waited for his momma to get ready;)
I forgot how little babyes can be- tiny fingers, tiny mouth, everything is so tiny about them. But oh boy, do they grow up to be strong individual with strong personalities. Regina still wants me to have baby - and IT HAS TO BE baby sister. And gabriel wants me to have baby also- but he wants to have baby brother. Where do they get that from??? ALl i can say is maybe. I don't promise anything....;)

On 16th I will go and Register Regina for public kindercarten. School is walking distance from us, and is best in the neighborhood. :) On 17th of Feb. Make a Wish people will come over and interview REgina about her wish. I know what it will be. But oh well, it is her wish, and if it gets granted she will be happiest girl in whole wide world. I know one thing why she wants her wish to be what it is. She wants to get lots of Disney musicboxes with different princesses inside. ( we have non, and every time we go to Disney store, she sees them and sayes- mommy, I WISH I had all of those musicboxes).

Then on 19th is the big day. PARTY!!!!!!!! HUGE party. Menu is together, and I am ready to have that party for Regina. Everything - plates, cups, , napkins etc, will be red, purple and pink- because these are her favorite colors. I just have no idea how will I manage to entertain about over 60 people in my house. :D It'll be a party to remember :D

No comments: