Friday, February 4

Reginas Smile quilt and more.

http://smilequilts.com/regina.html

Click on a link and see where it takes you :) Quilting angels did amazing job creating this quilt for her. :) It is beautiful :) Hope it makes you smile also :)


Today I interviewed Regina because I am planning to " refresh" her room.
I asked her what color she wants, what things she wants in the room, what kind of decorations etc.

No big surprize on color- Pink, of course, dark pink.
She is not playing with her barbies but princesses, but she wants to have princess room. She loves do dress up as princess and walk around the house with high heel shoes and magic wand. Today I saw in home depot the cutest princess mirror and rocking chair. I did not buy it yet. I give her one more week to decide if she still wants princess room. If she does, then I have to find a job and make money to get her that room( remember, I am trying to save money and my pudget does not include PRINCESS rooms).

I have to get her princess bed spreads, and pillowcases, and girly curtains and rug and- did I mention princess toychest. I better not even think about it. To much pink. I wish princess color was cranberry or burgundy red. lol

OK. We have been living in our house for 3 years. WE DID NOT HAVE GRILL for these 3 years, we did not cook out for 3 years. Why? Because my dear loving husband told me every time we went to HD - NEXT TIME, NEXT TIME, NEXT TIME... Finally next time arrived and we got it. It is gas grill and homefully with no time I will master the art of grilling.

Tomorrow I will go to Target and get patio set( yep, we dont have that one eather, it is " next time" thing again. lol


No comments: