Saturday, February 26

Eat - Not to eat???

I made peanut butter, chocolate chunk macademia nut cookies today- all in one. THey are the best cookies I ever , had. It is my own recipe( I worked hard to get it perfect ;). Now I finally got what I wanted. I just felt like sharing. Sija ate them until she felt sick in her stomack. lol

Then I experimented with coctails- Monsters energy drink, margarita mix, white ice cream and triple sec, makes really really good coctails. I am not going to give you exact amounts , but coctail is really , really good. ;) ( shake it baby :D )

Regina has her best friend here . They are grazy. It is 9.01 PM and they are going strong. They have changed their outfits for about 100 times- from one princess to another. And guess who is really exited about dressing up as girl ?? GABRIEL. He told me he is a girl, HE WANTS to be a girl. This is scary. He sleeps with barbies, he wants to wear high heal shoes( have you ever seen Hot Chick movie, there is one boy who wears his sisters clothes). And to make things even worse- he even talks like a girl. He NEEDS to be around men more often. All he gets at home are 3 girly girls, who don't play with cars or airplanes. :lol Poor Gabriel. I hope he does not end up like Ru Paul ( I don't mind him, but we are talking about my son. lol)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Send Gabriel down to San Diego for a visit.

He'll come back home saturated in testosterone-- no girl stuff here, it's all boys, boy toys, all the kids who come to play are boys, there is lots of wrestling going on in our house all the time.

And I always wanted a girl, but still I wouldn't trade my boys for anything in the world :-)

Queen D said...

Great offer Kathy. I think that being with gabriel one day , will make you feel like you are babysitting a girl. Today , when I went to check if he was sleeping, I found a huge surprise under his blanket- HE WAS WEARING ARiel dress. It is not funny anymore.

If you would live with him for one day I think he would drive you grazy with all the 4 year old questions like why I am not princess, why am I prince, why my "peanut" is called peanut? Where is your peanut? lol What are you eating, what are you drinking, do you like cheese sandwiches and the most important question of all- why are mommies mommies and not daddyes.( I don't know where he gets his questions from )