Thursday, February 17

Wish me luck - and REMINDER!!!!!!

OH, I am geting scared. Some of you know that on Saturday we have huge party. And it is getting bigger every minute. I thought that at most around 50 people will show but since it is such a huge event- We are celebrating Reginas life - and so far 80 people have signed up. AND make things worse , seems like weekend will be rainy and I have to make sure all 80 people will feel comfortable in my house. OH, I have no Idea how will I manage to keep things under control on this saturday. :)

**** IMPORTANT****- to all of you who are planning to attend this party( who have allready replied to evite, and invitation letter

IF YOU , OR YOUR KIDS are sick( cough, cold, etc,) please think twice before you are planning to attend this party., Reginas immune system is still recovering and we are very cautious about being around sick people. Better safe than sorry, she still gets infections very easily and recovery may be slow and painful
I want to thank you all of you who have called and told us that you or your kids are sick and you can not attend. If you have questions please call me. :)
949 290 6958( my cell) or email dianatan78@cox.net

I can not wait to see you all on this saturday around 4 pm. :D

5 comments:

Lennuk said...

:) It is going to be fun-fun-fun!
Can't wait to see all of you!!!!

Kathy said...

So far, so good, everyone is well in our house :-)

Kathy said...

BTW, someday you're going to have to explain to me how this, this, this, this, and this made it onto Regina's wish list :-)

Queen D said...

Oh Kathy. I am laughing so hard now. lol
CSI is Reginas all time favorite show- lol. But really, I think originally this wish list was all with my wishes,( hints to my DH), and I kept some of the stuff, so he has reminders there all the time ;)

Lennuk said...

Rushing ahead---- party was great! food was excellent! people were fun!
Thank you and your family's hospitality!!!!!!!!!!