Sunday, February 20

---WE SURVIVED---

It is sunday morning. It is awful quiet today in here today. Yesterday our house was filled with chatter and laughter and facepainting fun. Today , we only have fun memory of it.


About 70 people showed up in our hause. Party extravaganza started around 4 pm when first visitors showed up, and from there it took about 30 minutes to fill up our house with friends and neighbors. Last people left around 2 AM( yes party lasted from 4PM- 2 AM ) And best of all, wheather calmed down, rain stopped and we could not have asked for a better weather to grill :)

I want to thank you all of you who were part of our " little celebration". I want to thank you for the hugs, for engouraging words. I want to thank you for being here with us, I want to thank you for all the gifts Regina received last night- she had fun opening them today :D I want to thank you for the great dishes you brought with you . I want to thank you for eating the food I prepeared for you to enjoy- I had fun greating what you ate last night ;)

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful I felt last night. It was great to see you all to come here and celebrate something so big - new beginning. I know Regina will grow up to be something "big" she will move mountains when she will grow up :) She has thought us so much through out this journey- patience, love, respect. She has thought us to fight without violence, she has helped us to grow stronger and she has helped us to undertand that not everything is about what it seems to be it is, it is always more to things. You just have tho look harder, think more and appreciate what you got and tresure it :)

Thank you ...

PART1

1 comment:

Lennuk said...

All pleasure was on our side! It was so lovely to see your family! Thanks for inviting us! All the best to you, to Regina, to your family!