Saturday, February 12

Quick update.

Couple of days have passed since my last update. Everything is pretty much normal. Regina had her bloodwork done. Everything looks great. Her ANC is 2600. Her liver numbers are getting better. Her platelets were little lover since month ago, but that low. Her doc here recommended to to one more bloodwork in 2 weeks and see how it is then :)

Regina had her first sleepover since she left to Memphis in September. She had great time. But when I went to pick her up this noon, she started crying and did not want to come home. :( She had fun with her best friend. But what frustrated me was her behavior. She started acting mean ( telling NO, NO NO to everything, and when I told her to hug her best friend, she started shouting and crying. I felt emarrased because of her behavior. I guess she does not like good buys, but why does she has to act so mean and hurtful ???

Now she is sleeping. I guess all that playing made her tired, and I hope after she wakes up she is back to normal Regina again. It feels like she is on chemo- because during her chemo she acted all mean and hurtuf. :( I hate those past feelings :(

No comments: