Monday, February 28

Creative day. :D:D:D

I feel very crafty today. I started my day dropping off my son to daycare and then I hit the walmart to get some fabrics. Yes, I am going to make a quilt for Reginas bed in Reginas room with all her favorite characters on it. I got care bears and princess fabric. But I still need a lot of different fabrics like blues clues, dora Bratz, Barbie, different protective angels.
This is the one I have been trying to find. http://www.e-affordableart.com/ra_guardianangel.htm It is my vary favorite picture in whole wide world. My grandma had postcard size picture hanging over his bed for over 50 years. Picture that I have is from 1938. and it is quite old. I am now trying to find somekind of fabric that has this image on. If you happen to know somebody who can help me with it, please let me know.

So today I did some cutting . And I tryed to plan the layout and let me tell you, it is a lot of work to make something like it. It seems easy but it is not. It is hard and I just hope that I have enough energy to finish it one day. lol

Regina is doing pretty good. Her runny nose is getting less runny. And she is eating more and more each day. :) I am really happy about it. We finally found her vitamis she loves. Winnie the Pooh gummys. :) 2 gummys a day. SHe loves them.

She also wants to learn to read , and thanks to my friend Leila, she seems more interested in reading. L. gave Regina wonderful set of books that are really easy for learners. And Regina is a lerner. :)

Then I have been organizing my photos Just because on Saturday I am going to my Scrapbooking retreat. Oh , I am so exited about it. It is the whole weekend deal, but I am just going to scrap for a day. So now I have hundreds of pics and I plan to scrab at least 50 pages. Oh I need to buy whole bunch of supplies also. :D:D:D:D:D
Then on friday night I am planning to go to LA( one estonian band is giving a mini concert in Estonian house). I just hope that weather is good, because if it is not I WONT BE DRIVING. I hate driving in rain .

1 comment:

Kathy said...

If you want to transfer that image to fabric, you can order the poster from that website, then take it to Kinko's and copy the poster and print it on transfer paper. Then you iron the paper on some fabric.

You could also take it to one of those places that makes T-shirts or does silk-screening and try to transfer it that way.