Thursday, February 3

Thursday (2/3/5)

Today both of my kids are home with me. I decided to keep Gabriel home so he and Regina can play all day long. But so far all they have been doing is arguing/ screaming/ making each other cry/arguing/ hurting each other feelings etc. I don't get it. When they are not together they are the best kids in whole wide world. They listen to me, they eat their food, they wash their hands whenever I tell them to . But today, I AM PULLING my hair out one by one. lol They both fight to get my attention. What is it with them??? How many times I have told them that hurting each other feelings is not good, bringing each other down is even worse. Regina understands everything, but Gabriel( of course he is only 3,5) has no clue what being good boy means. lol

I just wish there was way of teaching them that they don't have to fight to get my attention. They have it 24/7. :)

Regina still has runny nose- clear runny nose. It has been runny for 2 months . Not worse, not better just same .
Her hearing seems pretty good. Even better than in St Jude.
*On Tuesday I have to take her to unilab so they can draw her blood and check how her counts are doing. For me, she seems perfectly fine. Her hemoglobin is probably nice and normal , because she does not act tired, and platelets too are ok( no bruising or bleeding).

I want to teach her to read( she did started showing interest in St Jude), but she shows now no interest of spelling words out or picking up books. She draws, colors, creates cards, clues together little crafts I got her, etc. I wish it included learning to read. :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

We're home, to picture-perfect weather.

The sun never came out even once in Memphis, temps in the 30's and 40's and rain.

It was OK, went with my mood. Happy to be home, but I feel like I could sleep for a month, and unfortunately, sleep isn't on the agenda at the moment.

We'll let you know about the party, we'd like to come, need to check with the big boss...

Regina will probably get over her runny nose as her immune system recovers. And reading-- that will come too, it took a while for Steven to do schoolwork again after Memphis, and who can blame him?