Saturday, February 5

Grillmasters

He. We have been grilling for 2 days now. Beginners exitement. lol Today we made trout, stakes, hot Louisiana links. ANd for lunc I made shirmp scampy.

Regina is doing great. She is very active 5 year old. And has great imagination. Today she was mom, I was baby, dad was her and gabriel was me. SOunds complicated? She was the one who was bossing us all around( sounds very much like me, lol)

On a good note. I am overwhelmed with all the responses I am getting from my neighbors. Some of them come by , some of them call, some of them leave nots to our mailbox. I was not ready for this kind of kindness. It is amazing and I am thankful for all the kind words I have heard past 4 days. :) I usually tell Regina when somebody calls or writes and her first response is DO THEY HAVE KIDS? lol Some of them do , some of them don't and some of the kids are allready grown up. Little bit of everything :)

No comments: