Monday, February 21

Party part2

Like in every party things don't always go the way they supposed to. First I forgot to serve my wary favorite apetizer. Smoked salmon rolls with garlic cream cheese. I just but them into the empty vegetable drawer and forgot. There were about 200 rolls. :( So, now I will be eating salmon and cheese next 2 years( I freezed them ). lol

I also had planned little speech, but it got so grazy in our house, and it was impossible to get everybody to listen so I just sayed eh, who cares, they came to our house to eat not to listen some weird speech. ;)

Then of course, I wanted to take group picture with all the kids that came to our house, but I could not get all the kids into same room. lol, when some of the kids stayed still and waited patiently when I arrive with rest of the kids, then those rest of the kids dissapeared on their way upstairs. lol, so there you go. What a great organizer I am. I also did not get to spend enough time to chat with people :( But regardless of all the things that did not go the way I wanted , Party was great success. :) Money well spent. :

We also had facepainter Carrie, who did wonderful job, and she worked hard for 2 hours. :) Thank you Carrie.

Today Regina has been behaving her best. :) I got little upset about her room being very , very messy. I told her IF she does not clean up her books, dolls, and trash, she is not allowed to play for a while. After I sayed that, I went downstairs to eat. 10 minutes later Regina came down and told me that she had abig surprise for me. SHe asked me to close my eyes, she held my hand and leeded me to upstairs. And guess what??? SHE CLEANED UP HER ROOM. All the dolls were lined up, books were in a nice pile, and she even folded her clothes. :D It was her first time ever to actually clean her room like that. Usually she just threw things into toy box. Then she was in mood for more cleaning, and she helped Gabriel to clean his room :) Great!!!!!!!

Now they are having their lunch

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Send the salmon rolls down here, I promise we can make them disappear.

It was great to see Regina and how well she's doing now at home. Her dress was darling and she and I had quite the conversation up in her room by ourselves for a while.

It was nice to meet Heather's mother, your neighbor Mary, and your Estonian friend from Los Angeles (I forget her name, Leila maybe?)

Your son Gabriel is darling and sweet as can be.

We are so happy you are home and wish you nothing but clear MRI's and the best of everything life has to offer.

Thank you for inviting us.