Saturday, December 29

GO DONATE PLATELETS!!!!


Our wishlist....

Regina needs platelets and hospital only has one bag of platelets. PLEASE GO DONATE PLATELETS. Regina needs then now more than ever. IF she does not get platelets, it may really happen that her brain starts bleeding... We can't let her platelet count drop to low

Nick is trying to donate today, we'll see how it goes.

Please send those GO AWAY HEADACHE kind of thought to Reginas way. She had headache last night and was unable to sleep because of that.
I am home with Gabriel. I MISSED MY HOME. I MISSED CLEANING IT. I missed smell of it, I missed my bed, my things, my shower, my closet. EVerYTHiNG... And most of all--I missed my wine and cheese... Oh the power of simple things.:)


PLEASE GO And DONATE PLATELETS. SHE NEEDS THEM!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Glad to hear you're home, at least for a bit.

Did I hear you offering to schedule appointments for donations? I don't think those CHLA people like me very much.

Kathy said...

How's Miss Regina's head doing?

Hope all is well.

Patty said...

So sorry she's having headaches. I wish she could have been home with you and the family. Like the old saying goes, be it ever so humble, there's no place like home. That is so true. Good luck in the up coming weeks.