Tuesday, March 22

Update to -Little Worried-

We are back from doctors office. Dr Wang asked Regina Jump, walk, Run etc. And we both saw that she has difficlties with her right leg/feet. She is limping really hard and has hard time balancing on one foot. Then he looked into Reginas eyes about 20 times. He seemed very worried and did not say anything for a second. Then he told me that the best thing is to get an MRI tomorrow morning first thing. He thinks that her problems are due to her surgery back in last year. He told me he is not really sure why Regina is having difficluties walking and wants to be 100% sure that it is not tumor . So tomorrow Morning we are going to St Joshep hospital( next to CHOC) for MRI.
I am nervous wreck righ now. I don't know it to laugh of cry. Just the word MRI makes me shiver all over my body. :(
Thank you Kathy and Melissa.

No comments: