Saturday, March 19

More rain and Sick Gabriel.

yep, it is raining again. It is nice and fresh outside, but it is R A I N I N G. What are we going to do with rainy weather?

Last night after Gabriel woke up from is afternoon nap he seemed a little out of space, he looked red and whiny and was not hungry- it never happens, he is always hungry. I took his temp and it was 100,3. My first thought was - me and Regina has to find a spot away from Gabriel- isolation, you know( St Jude is 100% in my mind all the time). He did not fall asleep until 2 AM, he was twisting and turning and twisting and turning and drinking awful lot of water. His fever was down todoay, but he still got rosy cheeks.
Why he had to get fever during the weekend? Why not on friday morning when all the doctors are working. Lets just hope that his fever will not return. :)

Then today when I woke up I went to doughnut shop and bought chocolate doughnut with colorful sprinkles. Regina is doughnut junkie. She could eat them for breakfast , lunch, dinner, morning snack, afternoon snack, and bedtime snack. lol/ But I am mean mom and only let her eat doughnuts for breakfast

My sister is going To LA today ( for a whole weekend), Interesting...????

No comments: