Wednesday, March 9

Story of US

Ok honey. If you happen to read it somewhere in Asia, please make corrections ;) You know numbers are not my best friends ;0)


How WE happened.

It was cold November evening. Me and 20 other childrens/ people art managers Headed to Sweden to have some culture related fun. I had one suitcase with me and one pair really, really uncomfortable shoes.
Our cruise ship left 6 pm. And lasted for 12 hours( all night) We got teemed up and after we got settled in our cabins we went to discover the ship. Ship was called Regina Baltica.( thats how my DD got her name)
I got teemed up with one other girl. We did some shopping, checked out the view from balcony. It was fun. Then we discovered bars. We went from one bar to another( I think total was like 3 of them there). We , and 10 other girls ended up in a nightclub. Since I was poor under-paid worker I had not much to spend. I got one cocktail that consisted very little alcohol. But it was ok. I still had fun because all the other girls were lot of fun. Then when I was taking a brake from dancing, one of the girls in my group asked me to look at one group of guys. He thought that one guys was really cute. Well, I did. And when I stared at him- haha, one of his friends told him that I was staring at him. Heheheh. I really was not. I swear. I just was inspecting what I was supposedly cute guys. . He was cute. Then he asked me to dance. We danced for a looong time. It was lot of fun. After dancing I sat back to our table and left it that way. Then Some of our friends left and he wanted to talk to me. We spoke and spoke and spoke, and we discovered that we have lot of things in common- singing, we both played guitar, we loved dancing, etc. I did not speak much English at that time, so he did all the talking. J
He invited me up to his cabin, and of course I went. I just felt safe with him. He did not seem much harm- and he was not. My first impression of him was very good. So after we went up to his cabin he offered me to stay overnight. I said no. Before I left he kissed my hand and that was it.
I had his phone number and couple of days later I called him. Somebody else answered and I hang up. Then he wrote me couple of really nice letters and I did not reply.
Then one night, when I was in a party, I called him from payphone. We spoke for a minute and I told him that I miss him. J After that , he sent me ticket to come to visit him. I stayed for 3 nights. I got back home on 31st of dec.
Then In February I got another ticket from him. I went to visit him again. During my winter vacation. We stayed together for a months. It was fun months. I learned a lot about him. What he likes, what he does not, his favorite music, movies- etc.
Then on February 27th,1998 , when I was supposed to travel back to Estonia, he hands me envelope. I opened it and what I got surprised me a lot. He gave ticket to go to London. I told him that London was my very favorite destination and I wanted to go there. But I did not expect him to fill that dream for me. So , I took my one suitcase with not much stuff in it and we flew to London. J But that was not it. On our way to London I noticed a little box he hid on his pocket. I had a weird feeling. I mean, I was totally in love with this guy, but I did not expect a ring. I really did not. He was so unpredictable, and that what I liked about him. Somewhere in the middle of flight, he pulled out that box, opened it and asked WILL YOU MERRY ME!!!!! I swear, I must looked like a total dummy- stupid. I did not what to say, so I said YES. ( Of course I knew what to say, I knew he was the One and The Only).
I was 19 year old. 19!!!!!.( I am 26 now) I was on top of the world , partying, doing all the fun girly “stuff” and there I was accepting his proposal . Anyway. Now , here I am , year 2005- and I am still married to this guy. I have to beautiful kids with him , house, car, his love- I would not trade my family and life for anything. It is all fate. I was on right time on right place, and same happened to him. We were meant to be.
We got engaged 2 months after we met. We got married Year later we met, and Regina was born 9 months after we got married(09.19.99). Whewwww, that was fast. J Gabriel was born 22 months after Regina ( on June 22nd, 2001) . I moved to New Jearsey June , 1998, Wedding was December 28th, 1998, We moved to California on November( I think), 2000. And that’s were we are staying!!!!

No comments: