Sunday, March 20

More movies.

Today we went to see Little Nemo- adventures in Slumberland. Kids liked it, I kind of liked it. Something different for a while, people looked like people, animals looked like animals, no shooting, hard to understand jokes for kids- it was good.

Regina has been really good today. I don't know what she is planning to do, but she listens my every word. I swear, EVERY WORD. I tell her to clean up her mess, she RUNS to clean up her mess, I tell her to help clean up after my missbehiving son Gabriel, SHE DOES IT. I swear, she is planning to attack.....

Gabriels behavior is getting worse and worse each day. He just does not listen. And when I put her to time out zone , he will cry until he throws up and then I feel quilty for doing it and everything is fine until half an hour later. I just cleaned up theyr rooms and I really don't want to do it 10 more times today. I think I will threw away all the toys and replace them with toys that they can not lift or brake or - or even better idea- NO MORE TOYS in TAN's residence. Sounds like a plan.

Sija is still not home. It is 5.32 and she is somewhere in LA or stuck in traffic. She stayed overnight. Night away from bitchy houswife and kids who love her to pieces- what more do you need?

No comments: