Thursday, March 3

Hunger attacks/ Reginas meds.

yep!!! past couple of day I have been feeling horrible hunger. I wake up and I am fine, I could care less about eating, but when clock hits 4pm, I am ready to do everything for food. Yes, I meen everything. And If I dont't have food that I am wanting, I go out and get it. I am bad , bad and very unhealty right now. But really, I have been doing 40 minutes cardio every day- in gym, and I think that that is one of my hunger problems. i burn way to much energy, and only food can replace it, so that's why I am hungry. I have not craving for sweets, I mostly want sausages, cheese, cucumbers- DEEP fryed chicken. lol

Regina had little better day today. She still is coughing and she even lost her voice. But she has been acting better. When I started her on septra ( sp???) twice a day, her personality changed right away. She acted more tired, moody, she even wanted to throw up couple of times. She still gets tired after I give her meds , but she recovers from it after couple of hours. . I hate medications side effects. I remember in St Jude they tryed to give her oral septra, but she got very, very sick and vomited constantly after meds were given to her, so they had to swich it to Monthly IV one. One hour in medicine room and she was done, but even the IV meds made her very, very sick. She threw up 5 minutes afer meds vere hooked up with her IV line, and after reveiving meds, she slept most of the day. But then again, she was fine until next round( which was month later). Anyaway, I just wanted to write it down for my own records.

MY BACK is killing me. I can not do anything, sit longer than hour, take long walks. Pain is horrible. Last time I had lower back pains then when i was pregnant with Gabriel. After that I only had upper back/ neck pains. But now, all I do have is that stupid uncomfortable pain. Nothing works, not even chiropractors help :(

Gabriel had better day today. At least he did not dress up as a girl today. BUT Regina did dress up, and let me tell ya' , it was not princess outfit. Today Regina was SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!! Reginas best friends mom gave that outfit to Gabriel some time ago. But Regina decided it fits her better. So today, she was SUPERMAN. !!!!!! She sayed she is superhero. SHE IS MY HERO!!!!!!!

No comments: