Wednesday, March 2

This is house where I grew up in Estonia.IT was built in early 1950's. It had one bedroom for 3 kids, room for adults, livingroom and kitchen. Everything in it was extra small. We did not have central heating or indoors bathroom. To keep house warm during winter time , we had to light the fireplace and heathed the whole house. We also had barn, sauna( no showers, or watersystems in house) and huuuuuuge vegetable garden we had to take care of( weed, water etc. We also had fruit garden with apple , plum trees, white, red, and black currants. etc.

2 comments:

Lennuk said...

It looks soooo beautiful!
It made me miss my home, family, grandma, cousins.....

Queen D said...

Yes Leila, it is beautiful there. I miss the nature, 4 season, smell, unpredictible weather, friends, miss my family back home, I miss the feeling I had when I went back and saw everybody. I miss the culture and customs and holidays. I felt in peace in Est, but I don't think i ever want to move back there. It is home, I grew up in there, but now it is more of a vacation spot to me. :D