Monday, March 7

Beautiful weather and beaches that suck.

Today is perfect weather to spend a day on the beach. So around 11 am we took our towels, toyr to Regina to play with and headed out to find that one right spot.

  • laguna beach- sucked, because it was closed for cleaning
  • Dana point beac- Sucked even more. We payed F(^(*(^&()_ 10 dollars and all we got was bacteria filled / water poor beach with signs all over blah blah blah. We did not see the signs, but thankfully one guy told us to leave the beach today because now it is the worst time to spend time at the beach. Yeah, got that right. Beach that usually is clean , nice and filled with happy people , looked like hurracane had hit it. It was bad. I felt ripped of. 10 dollars for 10 minutes was littlebit to much. So I made myself promise that during this summer season I will not return to Dana Point beach. HUH!!!!
  • Regina is doing great. She got a little treat from her angel today and of course I was the one who had to use it. So, I gave her manicure and pedicure . Now her fingers look nice and colorful :D
  • Gabriel started crying today when I dropped him off to school. I felt so bad for a poor guy. He was crying there and I had to leave. Mondays are the worst for him. He rather spend time home with me and Regina than go to school. But as day progresses he calms down and tuesdays are usually good days.
  • I have been doing a lot of scrapbooking since saturday- total number of pages is 30. And more to come tonight.

No comments: