Monday, March 14

Constantine

It is starting to get weird. Constantine from American Idol is my favorite. I don't care how constipated he looks when he tryes to look hot- he is my favoirte.
Then Today , I went to see movie Constantine. I LOVED,LOVED,LOVED IT. It was so my type of movie. If you have seen it thenyou should . that is the way I always imagined hell be like. When I was growing up I had dreams like that, buring fire and skinless creatures etc. I was so taken in by this film I forgot I was in the movie theater. I felt like I was in that movie. How weird is that. Anyway, i know lot of you may disagree and lot of you probably even hate the movie, but I loved it. Again, after watching that movie I felt enery flowing back into me. And Keanu looked great- they should have make him look more sick.

I think Now I know why my son Gabriel is little girly. It is all in the name ;)

More about Gabriels School- Today when I went to pick Gabriel Up he was nowhere to be seen. His teacher ms Cla.... told me that G. Is with Ms. D. SO I went to other teachers classroom and she has no Idea where Gabril is. I got so PISSED. I was furious. This time I did not go through school looking for him. I went directly to assistant dr table and asked with LOUD clear voise- WHERE IS MY SON!!!! Assistant director- she is the nicest and calmest girl there went looking for him, and of course he was with somebody third. It is not the first time it happened. IF Gabriels own teacher does not know where he is Who does??? Maybe next time somebody will go there , take him and walk away with him( so what they have strong securtiy - cameras, door cards, computers etc). I am still pissed , mad , angry----


Regina Had a great day. :) She has been very creative and happy.

No comments: