Saturday, March 5

I have a memory of a 100 year old.+ childs love

Today Me and Regina went to VOns( grocery store). I bought cart full of stuff plus sparkling water( 40 pack). So I unload the food to my car and drive home. At home something seems off. AND I GOT IT WHAT IS WRONG- I FORGOT MY W A T E R. Luckily store is only couple of minutes away, so offf to the store I go again. lol. I explain everything to manager and she friendly tells me to get another case of water. They sayed that it happens ALL THE TIME. lol;
I sure felt stupid. How could I forget it. ???

New**
Today when I came home from 6 hour scrapbooking marathon , Regina ran to me , hugged me really tight and sayed- Mommy, I Love you SOOOOO much. You are the best mommy. I missed you . I was speachless. While she sayed it, she had the sweetest smile on her face, her eyes had that happy sparkle in I havent seen for ages( she lost her sparkle during Chemo and all I saw was emptiness).But today, she has been the sweetest thing. She apologises every time she sneezes or coughs, she excuses herself when she wants to leave the room- and she gives me the biggest hugs in whole wide world. And of course Gabriel has to follow her lead. :)
I love my kids. :D

No comments: