Tuesday, March 8

Life without Mikrowave and more

Today marks day 7 - Life without mikrowave. I can not belive I managed to live without mikrowave for that long , but of course then again - first time i ever used MW when i was 18- yep, I was old. Finally GE guy game in and almost fixed it- i still have to wait for part to arriwe, which will take another week, and then I have to hook it up MYSELF- thank you very much!!! That stupid part was only 26 dollars, serivce fee was 60 dollars, AND the biggest junk of money went for TOUCH UP( remove burnt area inside and repaint it - 5 minutes costed me whooping 90 dollar- So do the math, add all 3 numbers together, how much did you get??? if you got 176 dollars, you are absolutly right!!!! I hate when mikrowaves brake , and I dislike all the service people who overcharge for their work. But they are smart. THEY know we stupid housewives are ready to pay top dollar if only somebody could come in and fix what is broken. They suck, suck suck..:)

On a happier note- Regina had a GREAT day. She was happy and full of energy. After we picked up Gabriel from school, we went to bookstore and read some books. Of course Regina wanted to read HER way , which pretty much means --- ONCEUPONATIME THERELIVED PRINCEANDPRINCESS AND THEY LIVEDHAPPILY EVER AFTER the end..... lol

Gabriel wants me to read books for him, but before I could turn pages , he rans away and tells me that the book is really boring. HE CHOSE THE BOOK. lol

No comments: