Sunday, March 13

Sunday the 13th.

Again this number 13. lol. Anyway we had a pretty good day. Kids woke in in exellent mood. And behived pretty well. Of course Gabriel is the one WHO does not want to listen what I have to say. SO because of that he gets lot of little time outs. And time outs bring with it LOUD SCREAMS and TANTRUMS. He is behiving better now.

Around 11 am I took kids to movie to see Robots. I was surprised how well Gabriel behaved. He sat on his seat the whole time. Usually half through the movies he has to walk, and talk and run to the bathroom million times, but today he only wanted to go to restroom once. :) Both kids liked Robots very much. Regina did not understand lot of the jokes so I had to explain her what this or that meant. Because movie had a lot of " Big Kids" humor I got couple of big laughs out of it. lol
My kids usually want to have popcorn because of candy that comes wih kids meal, so today I told them I get them one kids tray and they have to share it. AND FIRST TIME EVER THEY FINISHED ALL THE CANDY, POPCORN AND SODA. Usually they take one piece of popcorn and I am stuck with tray that costed me 4.75.

Tomorrow is another day.... hopefully as good as today. :D

No comments: