Tuesday, March 29

Let the countdown begin

No , not how many days we have left before we go back to Memphis. We have way more important countdown to start. My dear husband is coming home from China on 4th of April :D:D:D We can not wait. He left on 21st of february, and now he finally comes home for a month :). I know for sure he can not read my blog- he has tryed and tryed but he can not acces it from his company in china. ( yeah, company blocks all kinds of fun stuff, so people would actually work......) lol
SO , we made a huge WELCOME HOME sign on old white sheet. Regina was a big help helpin me and SIja to decorate and color it. She took her time to make sure her work is perfect ;) Banner looks fun :)

Kids are doing great. Regina is not limping anymore, and I am trying to do everything in my power to make her sit right. Her apetite is really good- without the meds, I may add. :) And she is getting more and more interested in how one or other food is made. I am so proud of her. :)

I think I will find a great art school for Regina, because all she does is draw and when she is really into painting and has time , her artwork looks amazing- I don't want to waist that talent. My mom never enrolled me into enything. I also want to but her some dancin school, because whenever music is on, she starts to sing, eventhough she does not know all the words, she also starts dancing whenever her favorite singers like Britney , ashlee, jessica, jo jo, hilary or other fun artists start to sing. Her last favorite song is Candy shop by G Unit. lol. It is totally wrong song for her, but she knows lot of words from that song. lol

Gabriel is like almost 4 year old. Grazy and cool. lol He does not want to listen to the teachers in school. He loves sleeping and he does not want to wake up from his one hour nap. SO today he woke up 2. 45 instead 1.45. lol

Then I started takin quitar lessons once a week. Yesterday was my second lesson. I knew all the basic chords, and I have written bunch of songs, most of them are quite depressing, but I wrote them anyway . I want to learn more. I want to get more into complicated stuff. I want to start expressing myself through music. Before I moved to usa I can say I had pretty good voice, but 8 years have done its job. I don't have that good voise anymore. It is so rusted it is scary. My kids love it though. lol. They love anything I do. :D My first fans.

Sija is getting crafty also. She creats the weirdest grafts with yarn and rocks and glue gun. I guess we are very creative family - in a way. ;)

Take care and have fun.

No comments: